Telstra Trades Assist provides the flexibility to split a single job across multiple workers and days without having to create individual jobs for each worker.
This article shows you how to start and complete a split job using the Android app.
Tip: Learn how to split a job using the Planner on the Admin Console here
Starting a Split Job
- Tap from the top-right to start the job
Choosing a Job lead
Responsibilities within split jobs are broken into two sections, a job lead who is responsible for closing the overall job, and workers who are only responsible for starting and completing their split of the job.
- Select the worker who will be the Job Lead then tap
Completing a Split Job
Tip: If you are working on a split job but aren’t the job lead, you only need to complete your section
- Tap and your section of the split will be completed
- Tap from the top-right of the job
- As the Job lead you will be presented with the option to individually complete your split, or to complete all open splits and close the Job
- Tap to complete just your split if the other assigned worker still has work to complete, otherwise tap to complete all open splits and close the job
- If you’re closing the Job and all associated splits, tap
- Select the relevant payment method then tap
- Obtain the customer’s signature and then tap