This article will take you through the steps of starting and completing a Project Job, and outline what you can do with the job in the Android App.
Accessing the Job
- Tap the Job assigned to you
Starting a Project Job
- Tap from the top-right corner
- If the job contains multiple visits or scheduled workers you will be asked to assign a Job Lead
- Tap a name to assign that worker as Job Lead, then click to be returned to Job
Completing a Project Job
- Tap the In Progress job you wish to complete
- Tap from the top right corner
- If you are the Job Lead you will be asked if you wish to complete just your split, or the entire job
- Tap from the top-right to complete just your individual split, or to complete all splits still open and close the Job
- Sign to confirm all work has been completed then tap
Tip: Tap if you make a mistake and need to try again
- Tap when done
- If relevant, have the site supervisor enter their name and sign and then tap to complete the job.