Here is a summary of the changes included in version 1.4.4
Quote and Invoice Improvements
- Standard and Project Job Quotes and Invoices have now been improved to include the following
- Business Address
- Site Contact
- Site Address
- Job ID
- Job Title
- Parts and Labour now display Quantity, Unit Price, GST and Amount when viewed on a Quote or Invoice.
- Notes are now consolidated at the end of a Quote or Invoice, with the creation date of the note also added.
- Minor changes to font sizes to provide consistency.
- Quote and Invoice footers now include Payment and Quote Terms.
- Invoice headers now include the amount payable.
Parts Upload Template
- Updated the parts upload template to now include a ‘Parts Description’ field for use when importing parts lists.
Minor bug fixes and usability improvements
- Resolved an issue where Business names over a certain length were not wrapping correctly within a quote or invoice.
- Page numbers now correctly display on all quotes
- Updated Payment terms, Bank Details and Page Numbers to display correctly at the bottom of Invoices.
- Made a change to improve search performance and reduce wait time when searching for customers.
iPhone and iPad app
- Tasks created from within the mobile app are now visible in the Admin Console
- All Jobs on the same day remain visible when ‘Open in Calendar’ view is selected from the jobs tab.
The changes will automatically be shown on the Admin Console next time you log in. To update your iPad and iPhone app to version 1.3.12 follow these steps:
- Open the App Store on your device
- Tap the User Profile icon at the top right
- Scroll down to Updates and find Telstra Trades Assist in the list
- Tap Update
If you would like to know more, contact us on 1800 786 961