Here is a summary of the changes included in version 1.1
- We’ve enhanced capabilities when adding your own partners in the Partner Portal to now add in their logo (or any other image preference) and the ability to disable any of your own partners if you prefer they no longer display as an active partner.
Minor bug fixes and usability improvements
- Resolved a reoccurrence of a bug originally addressed in a previous release where in some circumstances, the Actual Total shown on the job screen would incorrectly reflect as the Actual Profit instead.
- Resolved an issue where file sizes were displaying in bytes, but being referred to as “KB”. Project attachments are now correctly displaying in kilobytes (KB), or rounding to the nearest megabyte (MB).
- Work orders that were generated as drafts didn’t contain an expected ‘draft’ watermark, and the dates on the draft were incorrect – this has now been resolved.
- Resolved an issue where generating a quote or invoice within a project for an amount over $999,999 would cause values to overlap each other.
- Resolved an issue where after receiving a quote email notification, customers would experience an error when trying to ‘download all’ files in the instance where two files shared the same name.
- Fixed a small grammatical error which was displayed when a user clicked a link from an invitation email that had expired.
The changes will automatically be shown on the Admin Console next time you log in. To update your iPad and iPhone app to version 1.1 follow these steps:
- Open the App Store on your device
- Tap Updates
- Find Telstra Trades Assist in the list
- Tap Update
If you would like to know more, contact us on 1800 786 961