Once you’ve created a project job and allocated all relevant resources and attachments to it, the next step to completing the job is scheduling it. This article will show you how to schedule a project job. Learn how to create a project job here.
- Click from the side menu
- Click the project you wish to add jobs to
- Click on the progress bar if not already selected
- Click from the top right of the job you want to schedule then click
- Click to indicate if the split is scheduled hourly or daily
- Click the field under to set a start time or day
- Click the field under to set a finish time or day
- Select the drop-down under to assign the split to a worker
Tip: Check your worker's availability by clicking and it will tell you if this split will clash with other jobs assigned to your worker or overlap with any of your workers rostered leave.
- If you are scheduling hourly, click to set an hourly duration for the job, and click to set the minutes
- If you are scheduling daily, click the field under to set the daily duration of the job
- Click to save the split as a draft, or click to schedule the job
Tip: Learn how to close a project job here.