Once all work for a project has been completed and all invoices have been paid, you can mark the project as complete to indicate it as being closed. If however if for whatever reason you need to reopen the project you can still do this after closing the project.
This article will show you how to complete and reopen a project.
Completing a Project
- Click from the side menu
- Click next to the job you would like to close
- Click from the drop-down list.
- Click in the pop-up box
- The Project is now closed and marked as Completed
Reopening a Project
- Click next to the job you would like to reopen
- The Project is now active again