Telstra Trades Assist allows you to assign bands and qualifications to workers to help you schedule the right worker with the correct qualifications to the job.
This article shows you how to assign an existing band or qualification to a worker using the Admin Console.
Tip: Learn how to add additional worker skills here.
Managing Worker profile
- Click from the Side Menu
- Click the worker profile from the list
- Click from the tabs at the top
- Click from the drop-down under the Band heading to choose a Band for the worker.
- Click from the drop-down under the Qualification heading to choose a qualification to give to the worker
- Click to add an expiry date for the qualification
- Click to add the qualification to the workers’ profile.
- Click the band and added qualifications are now saved in the workers’ profile.