Telstra Trades Assist allows you to create checklists which can be used to mandate certain activities are completed by workers prior to starting or completing a job, as well as recording actions taken in accordance with OH&S.
Once the checklist has been completed, it can be easily viewed through the Admin Console within the finished job.
This article shows you how to create a new checklist, learn how to view and edit an existing checklist here, as well as how to view the answers recorded against a completed checklist.
Creating a new Checklist
- Click from the Side Menu
- Enter a title for the checklist in the text field at the top
- Click the drop-down under to select when the checklist needs to be filled out
- Rejected: The status a job will appear in when a worker declines a job, a checklist may be required in this instance to ensure a worker indicates the reason for declining the job.
- In Progress: A Job will change to a status of In Progress as soon as a worker starts a job, along with completed this will be the most common status to assign a checklist to, to ensure OHS activities etc are completed.
- Complete: The status a job will update to once a worker completes a job. Mandatory OHS or general activities can be attached as a checklist against this status.
- Paused: A job will change to paused once it has been started by a worker but has to be delayed for some reason. Similar to Rejected, a Checklist may be wanted for a job in a paused status to ensure a reason for pausing the job is properly recorded.
- Click the drop-down under to select what type of checklist you are creating
Tip: Select OHS if you want the worker to be prompted to complete the Checklist. Selecting Activity will result in the Checklist being an optional step within the Job which the Worker has to select.
There are several types of questions which can be added to a checklist. Each question type begins with a text field to enter the question to be answered and each question includes a slider to select if the question is mandatory which will require it to be answered before the Worker is allowed to complete the checklist. There is also a Status slider in the top right of the question which enables/disables the question. This allows a question to be removed from a Checklist without it being permanently deleted.
- Click and type your question
- Click the drop-down under and choose the question type. There are four types of questions:
- Text: Includes an open text field where freeform text can be entered by the Worker
- Multiple Choice: Allows a Worker to select from a list of answers. To create, enter your question, and then enter as many answers as are needed using by clicking
- Photo: Prompts a Worker to take a photo. Create your question with details on what needs to be photographed.
- Yes or No: Will prompt a Worker to select either Yes or No.
- Click to turn the toggle to green if the question has to be answered before the Checklist can be completed
- Click to add an additional question to the checklist. Repeat this step as many times as you need
- Click to delete a question
- Click when complete