Job templates allow you to save time by combining labour, parts, and checklists for frequently occurring jobs into a template that can be applied when creating jobs, without having to enter the individual components each time.
This article shows you how to create a new Job Template using the Admin Console.
Tip: Learn how to view and edit existing job templates here.
Tip: Learn how to apply Job templates here
- Click from the Side Menu
- Click from the tabs at the top, or from the expanded Side Menu
- Click and enter a name for the template
- If you’d like to apply a checklist, click to search checklist(s) then click to add
- Click to search for any relevant labour types then click to add
- Click to search for any relevant part(s) then click to add
- Click to search for any relevant skill(s) then click to add