Telstra Trades Assist allows you to add a checklist that presents your workers with a list of tasks or questions at various stages of a job. By adding a checklist to a customer, you can tailor the questions or tasks to suit the customer’s unique requirements and the checklist will be present on any jobs created for that customer moving forward.
This article will show you how to add an existing checklist to a customer.
Tip: Learn how to create a new checklist here
Adding a Checklist to a Customer
- Click from the Side Menu
- Click in the top right hand corner
- Click and type in the name of the checklist. As you start typing, matching checklists are displayed
- Click if you need to create a new checklist
- Click to add an existing checklist
Deleting a Checklist Associated with a Customer
- Click the customer you need to delete the checklist from
- Click beside the checklist to be deleted
- Click once a checklist is either added or deleted to save the changes made