Telstra Trades Assist allows you to add a checklist that presents your workers with a list of tasks or questions at various stages of a job. By adding a checklist to a customer, you can tailor the questions or tasks to suit the customer’s unique requirements.
This article will show you how to add an existing checklist to a customer.
Tip: Click here to learn how to create a new checklist
Adding a Checklist to a Customer
- Click from the Side Menu
- Click in the top right hand corner
- Click and type in the name of the checklist. As you start typing, matching checklists are displayed
- Click if you need to create a new checklist
- Click to add an existing checklist
Deleting a Checklist Associated with a Customer
- Click the customer you need to delete the checklist from
- Click beside the checklist to be deleted
- Click once a checklist is either added or deleted to save the changes made