Telstra Trades Assist allows you to easily view quotes and jobs to confirm details or make changes.
This article shows you how to view Jobs and Quotes using the Admin Console.
Tip: Learn how to view a job using the mobile app on your iPhone or iPad here.
- Click from the Side Menu
- Click the Job or the Quote you’d like to view
- When the Job is opened, you can move between the tabs on top of the Edit Job box to view different parts of the Job or Quote.
- The Job will open up to Details by default. In this area you will see Customer details and Job information.
- Click from the tabs at the top of the screen to view Quoted details such as labour and materials
- Click to view the actual Labour and Parts used on the job, if the job has been completed
- Click to view details of any Assets associated with the Job
- Click to view any Checklists assigned to the Job
- Click to view the Job’s scheduled time and priority
- Click to view any Notes left by Workers on the Job
- Click to view Payment Details if they have been completed