Telstra Trades Assist allows you to add Notes with pictures or links to Assets to a Customer and choose if those Notes should appear on the Quote or Invoice.
This article shows you how to add a Note to a Customer on the iPhone app. If you’re using the iPad app, it will look similar.
- Tap from the tabs on the bottom of the app
- Tap the Customer you want to add a Note to
- Scroll down until you find
- To add a Note, tap
- This will open a Note screen, where you can start typing to add text
- You also have options to link an asset or add a photo to a Note
- If you tap on you can link up to 1 asset to that note. Tap on the asset you want to link from the Link asset screen
- If you tap this will open the camera and you can take a photo which can be attached as a note
- Tap either , or from the bottom of the app to attach the note to any quotes or invoices sent to the customer, or just added to their customer record within Trades Assist.
- Tap to save the Note
- Tap to delete the Note
- Tap to share any photo added to the note
- Once saved, you can see all Notes that have been added to the Customer’s Account Notes section