Along with your User name (your email address), your Password is your key to logging into Telstra Trades Assist. If you have forgotten or need to change your password, this article will show you how to manage your password using the iPhone or iPad app.
- If you are unsure of your password, reset the password by tapping
- The following screen will appear
- Enter the email address used for your Telstra Trades Assist login and tap
Tip: If you’re unsure of the email address used for your Telstra Trades Assist app please contact your admin
- A message will appear and a password reset email will be sent to your email address
- From your inbox locate the email from Telstra@tradesassist.com.au.
- Tap the email to open it
- You will be redirected to a web page using your iPhone’s default browser
- Enter and Re-enter your new password
Tip: When setting a new password it must be at least 8 characters long and contain one uppercase letter, one lowercase letter as well as one number.
- Tap when both fields have been filled
- Reopen Telstra Trades Assist
- Enter your Telstra Trades Assist email and newly created password
- You are now logged in using you newly reset password
Tip: A password reset can also be performed by your admin