Once a Quote is approved, a Job can be scheduled which will trigger a Job request notification to be sent to a worker’s iPhone or iPad to accept or a reject the Job. When a Job is accepted by a Worker it is scheduled into their calendar and visible to any other worker with the right permissions.
This article will show you how to schedule a Job using the mobile app on iPhone or iPad.
Tip: To learn about worker permissions Click here
Scheduling an approved Job
- Tap from the bottom of the screen
- Tap from the top of the screen
- Tap the Job you would like to schedule to show the Job Card
- Tap on the Job Card, Alternately, you can tap the Job card to open the Job details and tap for options and select from the menu
- Tap to select a worker. By default you can only add one worker to a job.
- Tap if you wish to add a second worker by splitting the job
- Tap to split the job if you need to work over multiple days. You have the option to assign this extra day to a different worker.
- Tap to finish scheduling the Job. The worker will receive a notification on their iPhone or iPad and the Job will show up on their Calendar and Jobs.