Once a Quote is approved, a Job can be scheduled which will trigger a Job request notification to be sent to a Worker to accept or a reject the Job. When a Job is accepted by a Worker it is scheduled into their calendar and visible to any other worker with the right permissions.
This article will cover how to schedule a job using the iPad app
Tip: To learn about worker permissions click here
Scheduling using the Planner
- Tap from the options at the bottom of the app to bring up the Planner
Tip: If the worker you are looking for is not visible on the screen, drag the job over to the right and the screen will automatically scroll to the right. Alternatively, you can filter workers by tapping next to their name or tapping in the top right hand corner and tapping the workers you wish to see. You can undo these filters by tapping in the filter menu.
- Tap and drag the Job you wish to schedule to the required worker, date and time. The worker will receive a notification on their iPhone and the Job will show up on their Calendar and in their Jobs.
- The Job is now scheduled and the notification to the worker has been sent
Sometimes you may wish to split a Job so that work may be scheduled to different workers or over different days.
To split a Job.
- Tap on the Job you wish to split
- Tap or
- The job will then change to show at the top of the Job
- Tap the Job
- Drag each split to the required Worker or day as demonstrated above