Job Summary Reports allow you to see a summary of all Jobs showing Job status as well as Job specific information.
Tip: This article will cover details specific to generating Job Summary reports; for an overview of how reporting works in general click here.
Generating a job Summary Report
- Click from the Side Menu
- Click Job Summary Report
- Select the date range you wish the report to cover
- Select the output format (either PDF or CSV)
Unique search criteria for Job Summaries
- Click the field next to Job Number to run a report for a specific Job
- Enter the relevant Job Number
- Click the field next to Title to run a report for a specific Job Title
- Enter the relevant Job Title
- Click the field next to Customer Name to run a report for a specific Customer
- Enter the relevant Customer Name
- Click the field next to Address to run a report for a specific Address
- Enter the relevant Address