Customer Details Reports allow you to see a detailed summary of all your Customer data including Name, Contact details, Address etc.
Tip: This article will cover details specific to generating Customer details Reports; for an overview of how reporting works in general click here.
Generating a Customer Details Report
- Click from the Side Menu
- Click Customer Details Report
- Select the date range you wish the report to cover
- Select the output format (either PDF or CSV)
The report will show the Customer Name, Primary Address and Billing Address as well as any additional site contact details if relevant.
Tip: If you do not have a different billing address entered for a customer it will repeat the primary address on the report.
Unique search criteria for Customer Details
- Click the field next to Name to run a report for a specific Customer
- Enter the relevant Customer Name
- Click the field next to Address to run a report for a specific Address
- Enter the relevant Customer Address
- Click the field next to Email to run a report for a specific Email Address
- Enter the relevant Email Address