Stock Reports show the valuation of stock, the quantity of stock on hand, stock allocated to a job or a stock order from a supplier.
This article will cover details specific to generating Stock Reports.
Tip: Learn how reporting works overall here.
Generating a Stock Report
- Click from the Side Menu
- Click Stock Report
- Select the date range you wish the report to cover
- Select the output format (either PDF or CSV)
Unique search criteria Stock Report
- Click the field next to Part Noto run a report for a specific Part Number
- Enter the relevant Part Number
- Click the field next to Part Name to run a report for a specific Part Name
- Enter the relevant Part Name
- Click the field next to Group Description to run a report for a specific Part Group description
- Enter the relevant Part Group description
Tip: Learn how to find the part name or number or the group it belongs to here