Reports within Telstra Trades Assist allows you to easily generate reports detailing important historical data such as outstanding quotes, stock reports, job summaries and much more.
This article shows you how to generate reports as well as specifics on how to customise filters and functions to best suit your business.
Tip: Only certain roles have access to the reporting function, click here to learn more.
- Click from the Side Menu
- You will be presented with a list of available Reports that can be generated
- Each of the reporting cards will display a “Last Run” date which will allow you to easily identify which reports you may need to obtain new data for
You have the ability to filter Report cards to narrow your reporting options, for example to show only reports which relate to jobs. To apply a filter:
- Click at the top right of the page
- Select the option(s) you wish to filter for
- The list of reports will then adjust according to the filter applied
Report Selection Criteria
- After selecting the Report you wish to generate, there are pre-set options to adjust the date range you wish the report to cover or you can manually enter a date range
- After selecting your date range there are also additional selection criteria which are unique to each report type such as job/part number, customer name etc
- Next click the arrow underneath “Output Format” to select if you want the report to generate as either a PDF, CSV(PDF - format but in excel ) or CSV(RAW - standard excel format for easy data manipulation)
- After finalising the date range, file type and any other selection criteria you wish the report to contain click