Telstra Trades Assist allows you to save information on your insurance policies within your Business Profile. This gives you an easy way to attach your Certificate of Currency to quotes, monitor insurance expiration dates and email a Certificate of Currency to anyone who may need it.
This article shows you how to add an insurance Certificate of Currency within the Admin Console.
Adding an Insurance Policy
- Click in the top right corner of the Admin Console
- Click (only visible to the business owner/primary Telstra Trades Assist account holder)
- Enter a Policy Nickname
Tip: A Policy Nickname is a simple way for you to identify your policies if you have multiple policies
- Select your Insurer from the dropdown
- Select the Policy type (Business Protection, Commercial Motor or Workers Compensation)
- Enter your policy number
- Enter the expiration date
- If you wish to have a copy of your Certificate of Currency attached to every quote, turn on the toggle: It will turn green to show that you are attaching the Certificate of Currency to every quote by default.
Tip: If required, you can remove attached Certificates of Currency from individual quotes through the quote process
- Click the grey box or drag and drop a PDF version of your Certificate of Currency to upload it
- Click to save the new policy to your account.
- Click to save all of the changes to your account. If you do not click Save, the policy will not be stored.
The new policy will now be visible.
You can add multiple policies to your Telstra Trades Assist Account.
Tip: If you need to make any changes, you can also edit the details. To learn how to edit an insurance policy within Trades Assist, click here