Kits are a function of Telstra Trades Assist that allow you to combine together a group of parts that you know will be frequently used together for a job.
This article will show you how to add a new kit, click here to learn how to view and edit an existing kit.
Adding a Kit
- Click from the Side Menu
- Click and type a name for this kit
- Click and choose the most appropriate part group for this kit to be assigned to
- Click , type in the name of a part and click to add it to this part group. Repeat this step for all required parts.
- Once you have filled in all the fields, click
- The new kit will now be in the list on the Kits tab.