Telstra Trades Assist allows you to add a range of labour rates to accommodate charging for different experience, skill levels, job types and after hours work.
This article shows you how to add a new labour rate using the Admin Console.
- Click from the Side Menu
- Click from the tabs along the top of the page
- Click from the top right-hand corner
- Fill in the following fields:
- Name – to name this labour rate a unique name
- Tax Code – in Australia, this will usually be GST
- Cost Price – how much this labour will cost you (consider extras such as holiday pay, superannuation, sick leave and payroll tax to arrive at the real cost of labour)
- Price (Customer) – How much you will charge the customer for this type of labour (ensure you factor in the cost of overheads to keep your business open such as rent, vehicles, utilities, tools, finance, communications, admin)
- Click in the bottom right-hand corner. Your new labour type will appear in the list.