Telstra Trades Assist stores all your Customer information and makes it easy to add and access Customer details while at a job.
Tip: Creating Customers on the mobile app is the same for both the iPhone and the iPad. The only difference is the screen size
This article will show you how to create a new Customer on the iPhone app.
Creating a Customer
- Tap from the taskbar at the bottom of the app
- Tap the icon in the top right-hand corner
- Choose whether the Customer is Commercial or Residential
- For Commercial customers, you’ll be asked to fill in the business name and ABN before moving onto contact details. For all Customers, complete the first and last names, phone number, and email.
Tip: Tap to add a line to enter additional contact details such as an extra phone number or email address. Tap to delete the extra line.
- Tap and enter the customer’s address
Tip: You can add additional work sites later on, or while making a quote for the customer by choosing to add a new site.
- As you type, address options will appear. Select the correct address and you will return to the Site edit page.
Tip: If the search is unable to find the address being entered you can tapto manually fill in the address details.
- Tap to return to the New Customer screen
- Tap to choose an option for how the customer heard about you. This information can be used to analyse marketing effectiveness.
- Tap under Payment Terms to set payment due date
- Tapand the customer will be created