Service Level Agreements (SLA’s) are often an important part of a contract you have with your customers, especially when it comes to maintenance and upkeep of important assets. Telstra Trades Assist allows you to record these obligations to better enable them to be kept.
This article will show you how to create a new SLA using the Admin Console.
Tip: Learn how to edit an existing SLA here.
Creating an SLA
- Click from the Side Menu
- Click from the expanded menu
- Click in the top right corner
- Fill in all mandatory details (indicated by an *)
- Click and fill in the details
- Click to add any additional timeframes to the SLA
- Click once all the details are filled out.
Tip: Creating a job for a customer with an SLA will allow the app to give a warning when the SLA is about to be breached.