Once you have activated your Telstra Trades Assist account, logging into the iPhone or iPad app is easy. This guide shows you how to log into the iPad or iPhone app.
Tip: To learn how to activate your Telstra Trades Assist account and set your password click here
Tip: You will need to have the Telstra Trades Assist app installed on your iPhone or iPad to be able to log in. Click here to learn how to get the app
Accessing the App
- Tap the Telstra Trades Assist app icon
- Enter your Telstra Trades Assist username (your email) and password you set when you activated your account
- If you have Fast Login Setup, enter your pin code or use your Touch ID or Face ID to log in, otherwise tap to use your username and password
Tip: If you haven’t set up Fast Login access before, you will have the opportunity to do so when you log in. Click here to learn how to set up Fast Login.
- When logged in, you will see your calendar for the day
If you have access to more than one account, you will see the options here.
- Tap the account you wish to log in to