Once a Job has been completed it is now ready to Invoice. Depending on your business options a generated invoice can be automatically emailed to your Customer or you may have elected to send Invoices from your Accounting System.
Generating an Invoice will always create a copy of a PDF for your records in Trades Assist.
This article will show you how to generate an Invoice using the Trades Assist Admin Console.
Generating an Invoice
- Click from the Side Menu
- Click from the expanded menu
- You will now see a list of all previously generated invoices
- Click in the top right-hand corner to open a list of completed Jobs
- Click to view quoted and actuals of the Job. If you need to adjust the job actuals select the tab and after all information has been entered.
- When you’re happy the Job totals are correct, Click the tick box on the right-hand side of job to be invoiced.
- Click to create an invoice.
- New invoices will appear in the Invoice list.
- The invoice PDF can be accessed by clicking on on the right-hand side. This will download a copy of the PDF to your local files.
- A copy of the Invoice PDF will always be accessible from your Invoice List.
TIP: Click here to learn how to switch off email invoices if you have selected to always email invoices generated in Telstra Trades Assist to the Customer.