Log in to the Trades Assist admin console using a supported web browser
Tip: Telstra Trades Assist supports all web browsers excluding Internet Explorer
To log in to the admin console
- Open the website on your browser https://www.tradesassist.com.au/
- Once you are on the Telstra Trades Assist website, click in the top right corner of the screen. You will be prompted with the login page asking for your credentials.
- Enter your email address and password and click .
- Remember that business owners, admins and workers can all access Telstra Trades Assist through the same page. Your level of access will determine what you can see and do once you log in.
Telstra Trades Assist allows you to log in to multiple businesses accounts. Once you log in to your account you will be presented with all of the accounts/businesses you are associated with.
- Click the button (or if you have administrator access) for the appropriate account and you will be taken to that company’s dashboard