The Assets function in Telstra Trades Assist can help you keep track of your customer assets and allow you to provide preventative maintenance services to your customers. It can also keep track of your own business assets so you know where your key investments are, the condition they are in and how often they are being used.
You can learn more by watching the video here or following the steps below.
To Access Asset Module
- Click from the Side Menu.
- If you haven’t added any assets to this page yet, so you’ll see a message saying ‘Add an asset and their location will be added here’.
To add Assets
- Click in the top right of your screen, to create a new Asset
- Fill the Asset owner details by choosing between
- If it is a Customer asset, then select the customer by searching in
- Fill the mandatory details of the asset indicated by an *.
- To upload a photo of the asset, click on and choose the photo from the relevant folder on your hard drive, then click .
- You can also use this asset as Template by turning on the toggle below the image. This means that this particular asset page will provide the basic information for a template to add a new asset in the future.
- At the bottom of the page is the Asset Lifetime Tracking section, this allows you to keep track of where the Asset was purchased along with the cost and its remaining life and condition rating.
- Once all the information has been added, click at the bottom of the page to save the new Asset. The new Asset will now be displayed in the Asset list and automatically indicated on the map.