If you need to add a new worker into Trades Assist you can do this using the admin console.
Simply add the workers details and their role, and an email will be sent inviting them to log in and set their password.
To add a new Worker
- Click from the Side Menu
- Click in the top right corner of the page. This will open the New Worker page.
- Complete the form for your worker’s contact information: First Name, Last Name, and Employee type, Phone Number, Email, Phone Number Type and Email Address Type. Now fill out the worker’s Address.
- To add additional Phone or Email accounts click the / button and fill in the relevant information
- The space for notes at the bottom can be used for capturing any extra details about the worker
Tip: Wherever the * appears, the field is mandatory, and will need to be filled out before you can progress to the next step as it is essential to future functionality.
- Click the tab
- The email address entered in the email section of this tab will be used as the worker’s login email address for Telstra Trades Assist.
- Click for the worker to receive their first-time password. The new password will be sent to the email address you entered in Details.
- Set the App Permissions depending on whether you want the worker to access the admin console, the mobile app or both by turning the toggle to green for on
- Set the role for the worker using the list
Tip: If you wish the workers access to differ from any of the preset options you'll need to either create a new access role or edit an existing one. Click here to learn how to add a new worker access role, or edit an existing one.
- Click to set the worker’s availability
- Fill the day, start time and finish and click to add worker’s availability
- Click to remove worker’s availability if you’d like to remove worker availability for any day
- To add holidays for a worker, fill the Dates and Times and click
- Clickto enter worker’s Band and Qualification
- To enter a qualification, select the qualification from the list and enter the expiry date of the qualification and click
- Once all the relevant fields are filled in, click and a new worker is now created.
Tip: Learn how to create worker bands and qualifications, here