The Dashboard allows you to view the financial and operational performance of your business at a glance.
In Telstra Trades Assist you can customise your homepage to add dashboard information so that every time you log in, you see the data that matters most to you.
Adding Dashboard Widgets to the Home Page
- Click from the Side Menu.
- Clickin the top right hand corner of the widget.
- A toggle option will appear. Click the toggle to turn it on . This widget will now be visible on the home page.
- Repeat these steps with all widgets you would like to see on the home page.
Rearranging Widgets on the Home Page
- To change the layout of the widgets, click and hold anywhere on the widget you are moving, and drag the widget to where you want it to be.
- An outline of where the widget will be positioned will appear on your screen, and the other widgets will reorder themselves around it. When you are happy, simply release your mouse click and the widget will move
- Click in the top left corner of the widget you wish to resize. Three options will appear:
- The option highlighted in white is the current size. Clicking another option will immediately change the size of the widget.
- The 1/1 size will stretch the widget across the whole screen, taking up a whole row
- The 1/2 size will stretch the widget across half the screen, and allow 2 widgets of same size on that row
- The 1/3 size will keep the widget moderately square, and allow 3 widgets of the same size on that row
Removing Widgets from the Home Page
- Click in the top right hand corner of the widget you would like to remove. The toggle will appear again.
- Simply click the toggle to turn it off . The widgets will disappear the next time you refresh your page