If a customer has multiple sites, these can be added into their customer record so any new jobs can be scheduled to that location.
Adding sites to a new Customer
To add a site to a new customer you must first create the customer
- Click from the Side Menu
- Click located in the top right hand corner
- Fill out all the required details on the contact tab
- Click the tab
- Fill out the required details for the particular site including the site details and contact details.
- Click to add more sites for the customer. Fill out details for each site until you are satisfied that all the customers’ sites have been added
- The customer will now be added as a new customer and the customers sites will now appear under Customers in the Side Menu.
Adding Sites to an Existing Customer
- Click on from the Side Menu
- Click the customer you need to add the additional site to
- Click on
- Current site address will appear
- To add an additional site, click
- Fill out the required details for the particular site including the address and contact details
- Click .
- The newly added customer sites will now appear under Customers in Customer Sites
Editing a site
- To edit a customer site click the customer you need to edit the site for
- From the edit customer page click on the tab
- Click on the drop down arrow located next to the site you need to edit
- Make all necessary changes to the site
Deleting a Site
- To delete a customer site click the customer you need to delete the site from. The Edit Customer page will appear
- Click the tab
- Click from beside the site you need deleted
Tip: Deleting additional sites does not affect the previous jobs and assets linked to the site. These will stay the same and continue to be connected to the site.